Testogen XR Overview
Ronnie Coleman is an eight time Mr. Olympia winner, and now he’s bought a line of bodybuilding dietary supplements referred to as Ronnie Coleman Signature Series.
One of the most popular products in the bunch is their Testogen XR.
It’s a hybrid testosterone booster/pre workout, so its goal is to help you get both big and ripped, while providing pump and vascularity at the gym.
When we looked around for word of mouth on Testogen XR, we found some interesting feedback.
We’ll get more into that a little later.
But first, let’s start with the Testogen XR formula.
Testogen XR Ingredients and How They Work
As a testosterone booster, Testogen XR relies on D-Aspartic Acid as its primary component.
DAA has been proven to increase free testosterone by over 40% in just 12 days.
It may also support healthy cognitive functioning by preventing the breakdown of the neurotransmitter Acetylcholine.
This will help with clarity, focus, and mood.
The supporting cast of ingredients includes:
- Agmatine which increases nitric oxide. This is where you get your pump.
NO increases vascuarity so blood flows freely to your muscles delivering much needed oxygen and nutrients.
- Horny Goat Weed which is an aphrodisiac that additionally improves blood flow.
- Astragin which is a aggregate of Astragalus and Panax Ginseng.
It helps with the absorption of the different ingredients, making them extra effective.
- Nettles Root which helps a wholesome stability between testosterone and estrogen via supporting stop the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
- L-Carnitine Tartrate which helps wholesome metabolism and fats burning.
The advocated dose is 1 scoop combined with water earlier than both your first meal of the day or on exercise days, earlier than your workout.
They also recommend that you mix in half a scoop of their MyoBlitz product before workouts.
Testogen XR Pros and Cons
Advantages of Testogen XR
- There are plenty of Testogen XR reviews from customers who are happy with how it works.
- The ingredients are all natural and listed.
- It covers two birds with one stone by way of growing testosterone and supplying a nitric oxide boost.
Disadvantages of Testogen XR
- There’s a disturbing trend in several Testogen XR reviews.
A large variety of customers say it gave them diarrhea.
It’s by no means everyone, but it’s lots.
- Several reviewers complain about the taste being bad and the consistency not blending well.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Testogen XRvia the Ronnie Coleman internet site as properly as different on-line retailers.
The idea is good and the formula seems decent.But it’s hard to get past the fact that Testogen XR might just do more for you in the bathroom than it will in the gym.
As we always say, you have so many choices when it comes to both pre workouts and testosterone boosters.
Why settle on something that may not work, or even worse may cause problems all on its own.
Have You Used Testogen XR?
Leave Your Review Below!
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
No Questions Have Been Answered For This Article.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website